My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Solid Energy Field Generator

This concept works on the same idea that creates the EM field around the earth. This aparatus would easily scale up or down nearly infinitely for varied applications. Also I believe the field, and of course the field effects, could be made to form any number of physical shapes by simple manipulation of the ambient magnetic field. This technology would also make space travel a lot less risky for living things, creating a solid barrier around the vessel one would not have to worry about micrometeors or solar flares.

No comments:

Post a Comment