My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Solar Charge Palm Light

This is a simple modification of your average sloarlight path marker. You take the stem and the clear bell jar off, and gently grind the end off the LED. You mount the LED into a stationary position with epoxy or some other kind of very solid glue. When you're not using it at night, turn it off. During the day turn it on and leave it right side up to charge. This item is designed for low impact lighting in dark situations. Enough to see by, but not enough to cut a huge swath and draw unwanted attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment