My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Compression Spring Big Bore air rifle

This is a concept piece designed for reliability and sustainability in the event the user can't reach civilization but still needs to hunt or defend himself. The entire concept drawing at this time is 26.5 inches long. The images are sectioned so you can read the text.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information.I’m definitely going to look into it.Thanks for the encouraging words.I am really very impress with your article.
    Compression spring manufacturers

    ReplyDelete