My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Ideas

This blog will exist as a place for me to present my theoretical designs in the hope that others will take my work and continue developing it. I would do it myself if I had the money, but if I had the money I likely wouldn't have to, so as you can see my dilema is circular. Anyway, I would like, if nothing else, that my ideas and theories be tested and refined. I will be uploading images and schematics as well as descriptive text laying out how these designs are supposed to work. You are free to take the designs and refine them to your needs, all I ask is that if the finished product works, you reference this site in any test footage or documentation. Also clicking on the google ads might help me a lot in getting money to try some of my ideas myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment