My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exacto Blade Broadheads

This concept came to me when thinking of improvised weaponry in a post-apoc environment. Every hunting and archery shop will be picked clean rather quickly, so I designed an effective arrowhead made from materials that will likely not be in high demand. And to any naysayers who claim the materials wouldn't hold up I say two things: Current hunting broadheads have moving parts flimsier than this, and people made their first arrowheads out of wood and rocks. These are fine. Obviously I managed to make these, I just can't make any money off them so what good is it not to share them?

No comments:

Post a Comment