My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Perpetual Magnetic Induction

This design is about the 6th generation I have theorized. It is essentially a magnetically powered wide field induction engine. This design would create a field about 30x it's own volume in which any properly calibrated device would receive electrical energy. Each wheel in the graphic is designed to be proportionally the same width as every other. The spaces carved into them are meant for neodymium magnets. The wheel with the long magnet slots is the center, it is stationary, and the other wheels rotate around it, forcing off of the magnetic field it generates. The rest form a sphere around it with a central rotational axis. The magnetic field generated would essentially be a torus, centered around the rotational axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment