My Mind

This blog exists to chronicle the myriad ideas I have, that I will sadly never have the resources to complete. Enjoy, and do well with them. Also anyone wishing to support me in my endeavours is encouraged to visit this page to see Some Images I've produced.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sketchup Designs

I have been working with Sketchup recently to model some of my structural ideas based on shipping containers. The more complete ones are simply too big for the 3D Warehouse, as the file size limit is 10mb, so I have decided to make them available here.
Many of the elements in these models are sourced from the 3D Warehouse and I do not own them, if you wish to use them in your own models please find them in the 3D Warehouse so that proper credit can be given. Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B5BBA121DFC78E893AE3B7BC8A6CE9E7A300628E&dn=Sketchup%20Designs%20Torrent%201&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

No comments:

Post a Comment